O/T - Any watching GOK??

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
Did anyone see where that blue maxi dress was from?? i want it for a friends evening reception in June!!!! x

Its on the tip of my tongue but for the life of me I can't remember! Arrrgh!!! Sorry. If I do I will post again! Loved the colour!

Dont think they said where the dress was from, but it was lovely. How great did that lady look after her makeover!

seen it, lol it was from monsoon but cant see it on the web was £60 and it was so lovely

It's usually repeated on E4 on Fri nights. My bruv recorded it for me so plan to watch tomorrow night, if you haven't found out by then I will let you know. x

I think Gok chooses pricier clothes for the capsule wardrobe because he wants to encourage ladies to just stick to key pieces that suit them and that will look good for a long time so that justifies the expense in a way...

If we all look in our wardrobes I bet we have loads of items we have only worn once or twice... if we add up the cost of all those 'forgotten' items then we'd be shocked (even if they are Primark or New Look)... I know I'm guilty of doing that! I've got so many 'going out' tops that I've worn just once and never touched again....

Me too! I keep saying I need a really good clear out and ebay session, then I can spend the money on new things that I will wear more often!

I sold a few bits on ebay recently and made an ok profit but you still have to pay to list the item and to add photos which can be time-consuming (i find!) so I'm going to do a big car boot in a couple of weeks and get rid of lots of stuff.. I've made a pile at home of clothes to car boot.. must have about 40 items so far which is scary! Bit of an eye-opener to see all those clothes in a pile, some of which I've not really worn...

Back