O/T Anyone with O2? I'm in shock!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Just posted on LT forum but wanted to share it with my friends on here - although an awful lot seem to have disappeared!!! :( .....

DH and I have a standing joke about O2 'surprises'.
If you don't know - when you top up they send you a txt with a code on it - you go on-line, put the code in and 'fish' for a duck which has a 'surprise' attached.
These are always so 'naf' that the last few times I haven't bothered.
The other day DH topped up, went to claim his surprise and got another 25 free txts - as our plans give us 300 txts that we never use all of, this was typical of the uselessness of them.

HOWEVER ..... because I was clearing out the txt memory on my phone just now I came across the last code they sent me about a week ago and as I'm sitting here at the PC I thought 'what the hell' and went fishing!

Well I've only won an XBox 360 Pro with 60GB hard drive and a free game!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'll quite believe it till it arrives - within the next 2 weeks apparently - and I don't know what on earth I'll do with it (I love my Wii) but that's beside the point!!!

Just thought I'd share the good news!! xx

Woohoo!

Maybe you can keep it wrapped up and give it as a pressie come Christmas.

Or you can get into the likes of Halo, Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six - they rock :D

Viva Pinata too - go on grow a pinata garden lol

Congrats
*hugs*

Now then - don't be tempting me to keep it Caroline!! It takes me all my time to use my Wii and I love that!

Eldest son practically bit my hand off - he has 2 boys. I thought about saving it till Christmas but it seems so far off - however it seems too much to give them for 'nothing' so I think I'll make it an 'adoption finalised' pressie - which should be by the end of June :) xx

Back