O/T BRITIANS GOT TALENT

It's probably just me, but as far as I'm concerned Susan Boyle is nothing more than average. I wouldn't mind if Diversity won.

I agree

she just sings ok - nothing special and hardly talented entertainment

You could say that about all the singers though.

I think thats why Id like to see Stavros win, theyre SO different... real variety. There will be so many singers and dancers performing theyd be like a breath of fresh air

I agree

she just sings ok - nothing special and hardly talented entertainment

Don't get me wrong i think she can sing. I just don't like her. I find her abit of a show off to be honest. But then again i wonder how i would react if America were all over the soil i walk on and i think id show off too- hmmm some people just dont get on and if i were to meet Susan Boyle i prob wud find her irritating! lol get on me rambling on....

That's what i think - every time i see how she reacts to the situations, i think she lacks social skills. Like she's not sure how to react, so she lets her emotions take her to wherever! LOL

I find her a tad strange to say the lease, I read the piece in the paper of her losing it at a Hotel and her getting a public order warning for swearing by the police.... very strange... but saying that she has a good voice.

Phil x

Hi
I think Stavros are very funny and great entertainers . And considering they are carrying a bit of weight they are as fit as fiddles , I wish I could jump around like that . Take care .
MARGARET XX

I also read that her locals in her village /town call her "RAMBO" ! not sure why ??? is there any scots on tonite that can shed a "Wee" light on that ?

Phil x

That's the trouble with being an entertainer, it's not just having a good voice, SB is uncomfortable viewing I think.

As long as bloody Hollie doesn't win.

i'll 3rd that lol

aww whats wrong with hollie!
Diversity to win.
That tall guy from Diversity, I want to marry him. He called them 'nice clean boys' on BGMT. I loveee him! cutie :)x

aww whats wrong with hollie!
Diversity to win.
That tall guy from Diversity, I want to marry him. He called them 'nice clean boys' on BGMT. I loveee him! cutie :)x

Yeah i agree claire what's wrong with Hollie? Tellin ya now she got more guts than me- bless her! Her Mum will be so proud of her! x

Mind you the pressure shes been under its maybe not surprising she had a wee meltdown. And again, if she doesnt have the social skills to cope with everyday situations then its not surprising she struggles with such an extraordinary situation

Aw, I thought you were talking about Hollie there Sandy as she's only 10 isn't she so definitely going to lack life experience and social skills under pressure. Just realised it's Susan you are talking about :);)

Back