O/T BRITIANS GOT TALENT

Yeah i agree claire what's wrong with Hollie? Tellin ya now she got more guts than me- bless her! Her Mum will be so proud of her! x

Huge amount of guts I agree niknaks. To get emotional then ask to sing again and stand up there and do it at that age is ruddy awesome IMO and shows such strength at her age :)

Good on her for going back out but I think reports of her being called 'The bravest girl in the UK' are slightly insulting and typically over dramatic.

Awww yay for diversity!!! :D I've got mixed emotions about tonight's BGT final! I liked all 3 that were in the top 3. But i had a little voice saying to me "stavros flatley to win!" and i couldn't shake it off :eek: LOL much as i love diversity and wanted them to win! Susan and Julian were well worthy of winning too :) Hope they have brilliant careers out of this! xx

ah what a brillant final last night! so pleased diversity won though i thought they were amazing! was a little disappointed that stavaros flatley did not come in the top three but hey ho! well done to them all just goes to show that britain really has got talent!!!!

Back