o/t but im nervous, sick and excited!! (bit of a rant!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by irishchub, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. irishchub

irishchub Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers!!
    Booked my driving test today!!! I feel sick, and sort of like im being a little optimistic when I cant even master my parallel park yet but its in 5 weeks time so fingers crossed by then, but ooooohhh cant believe it!! Never thought id get this far with lessons after picking them up and dropping them for the last 7 years!! I love my instructor though hes a darling!!!!

Feel good about this, since my beautiful daughter was born (she'll be 2 in June
    :-0) im much more positive about everything - i've lost 3 stone with 1 and a half to go, I went for an mri I was crapping myself about and got positive results and ive finally stuck to the driving!! Woop! Woop!!
    Its the third ann. of my brothers death on Friday and I never thought id be positive or pro-active about anything after he died, but so much has changed and so much positivity has come out of my little daughter being here - im so proud of her!! Sorry bit of a novel i've written here, sorry to have rambled but I just sort of started typing and couldnt stop!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooooh, good luck on your test!!! I don't know what it is about driving tests that makes them so nerve wracking, but yikes! The good news is, they don't really last that long, so just take a deep breath and know that your instructor wouldn't have put you forth for your test if he/she didn't feel you were ready. So just use the next five weeks to practice. You'll be fine! :D

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Just want to say good luck! .... I passed my test a yr ago and it was the best thing ive done! ..

altho like you i am still rubbish at the parallel park! absolutly hopeless! ..
    Just remember keep practising, stay calm and alert ... :) good luck xx

5. irishchub

irishchub Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers!!
    Thanks girlies :D!!! xxxx

6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great that that you are feeling so positive and good luck with your test.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.