Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

o/t but im nervous, sick and excited!! (bit of a rant!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by irishchub, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. irishchub

irishchub Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers!!
    Booked my driving test today!!! I feel sick, and sort of like im being a little optimistic when I cant even master my parallel park yet but its in 5 weeks time so fingers crossed by then, but ooooohhh cant believe it!! Never thought id get this far with lessons after picking them up and dropping them for the last 7 years!! I love my instructor though hes a darling!!!!

Feel good about this, since my beautiful daughter was born (she'll be 2 in June
    :-0) im much more positive about everything - i've lost 3 stone with 1 and a half to go, I went for an mri I was crapping myself about and got positive results and ive finally stuck to the driving!! Woop! Woop!!
    Its the third ann. of my brothers death on Friday and I never thought id be positive or pro-active about anything after he died, but so much has changed and so much positivity has come out of my little daughter being here - im so proud of her!! Sorry bit of a novel i've written here, sorry to have rambled but I just sort of started typing and couldnt stop!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooooh, good luck on your test!!! I don't know what it is about driving tests that makes them so nerve wracking, but yikes! The good news is, they don't really last that long, so just take a deep breath and know that your instructor wouldn't have put you forth for your test if he/she didn't feel you were ready. So just use the next five weeks to practice. You'll be fine! :D

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Just want to say good luck! .... I passed my test a yr ago and it was the best thing ive done! ..

altho like you i am still rubbish at the parallel park! absolutly hopeless! ..
    Just remember keep practising, stay calm and alert ... :) good luck xx

5. irishchub

irishchub Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers!!
    Thanks girlies :D!!! xxxx

6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great that that you are feeling so positive and good luck with your test.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.