o/t but im nervous, sick and excited!! (bit of a rant!)

irishchub

Booked my driving test today!!! I feel sick, and sort of like im being a little optimistic when I cant even master my parallel park yet but its in 5 weeks time so fingers crossed by then, but ooooohhh cant believe it!! Never thought id get this far with lessons after picking them up and dropping them for the last 7 years!! I love my instructor though hes a darling!!!!

Feel good about this, since my beautiful daughter was born (she'll be 2 in June
:-0) im much more positive about everything - i've lost 3 stone with 1 and a half to go, I went for an mri I was crapping myself about and got positive results and ive finally stuck to the driving!! Woop! Woop!!
Its the third ann. of my brothers death on Friday and I never thought id be positive or pro-active about anything after he died, but so much has changed and so much positivity has come out of my little daughter being here - im so proud of her!! Sorry bit of a novel i've written here, sorry to have rambled but I just sort of started typing and couldnt stop!!!!

Ooooh, good luck on your test!!! I don't know what it is about driving tests that makes them so nerve wracking, but yikes! The good news is, they don't really last that long, so just take a deep breath and know that your instructor wouldn't have put you forth for your test if he/she didn't feel you were ready. So just use the next five weeks to practice. You'll be fine! :D

Just want to say good luck! .... I passed my test a yr ago and it was the best thing ive done! ..

altho like you i am still rubbish at the parallel park! absolutly hopeless! ..
Just remember keep practising, stay calm and alert ... :) good luck xx

Great that that you are feeling so positive and good luck with your test.

Back