O/T Colouring Hair

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hey All

Kind of a wierd thread I know lol...But I was wondering if any one colours there hair while on cambridge? I haven't coloured it since March when i had a brunette dye put on over my blonde highlights, but now the highlights are coming through so wanna dye it back deep brown. I know i'm only in early days of cambridge so not gonna get hair loss at this stage, but worried i could be adding extra stress to my hair... should I wait few months till come off cd or do it now:confused:..advice greatly appreciated

Hiya
Oooh I never considered that. I'm 4 weeks in, and dyed my hair about 2 weeks ago with no adverse effects (except a bit of dye on the towel :sigh:)
I don't think hair loss is very common, and if you haven't experienced it, I don't see why you shouldn't go for it, after doing allergy test etc
Vikki xx

Cheers hun....I think it's better to do it at start than later on.:eek: Why does the dye always end up where you don't want it:p i always manage to get it down me arms lol

i would look shocking if i didnt colour my hair so 21 weeks without it would have actually stopped me from doing the diet! lol
I have done it every 6 weeks with no problems! :D
xx

Yup, have also dyed my hair regularly over last 6 months. Don't think it has affected anything. I have had some hair loss at point of going up the steps, but nothing I cannot live with, and like Liz have to do it, not negotiable! Think you will be fine.

xxx

Back