O/T - Embaressed

when i was a student nurse i was saying to a colleague that a man's family were really inconsiderate cos they had sent him without socks and slippers she was giving me the 'eyes' to shut up cos.........erm he had no legs (sorry and yes i'm ashamed)

lol thats awful and funny at the same time,
i remember being at a pub and saying to my friend, look at that woman at the bar shes wearing a really bad wig, it was only my mates mum and she had alopetia, i wanted to curl up and die, luckily my friend saw the funny side and agreed it was a crap wig x

I had a summer job at Pontins Camber Sands holiday shop and was trying to be helpful to a blind guest shopping with his daughter, 1st thing I said, "So, what are you looking for?" Luckily, he couldn't see me cringe.

LOL @ memory of DH at his work's xmas do a few years ago after a few bevvies, joining in a conversation on dogging at a local spot, he assumed was dogwalking, "yeah, we go there most weeks and just wish they would clear up after themselves". I had to whisk him away and have a quiet word...

When I first met OH I found out he lived up road from me when I was younger. Having moved away when I was 8, I told him I didn't remember much/anyone. He pushed it with descriptions etc... thinking I would remember. I eventually said only person I remembered was young girl who wore a nappy and walked like a duck, to which he replied thats my sister *****, who has severe spina bifida and has had multiple operations. Ooops, but he still married me.

Enjoying all the posts but this one really made me laugh!

LOL @ memory of DH at his work's xmas do a few years ago after a few bevvies, joining in a conversation on dogging at a local spot, he assumed was dogwalking, "yeah, we go there most weeks and just wish they would clear up after themselves". I had to whisk him away and have a quiet word...

Goodness, what a funny thread. Someone posted they can never remember a funny story when they need one and thats me. I'm always a numpty when i've been on the bevvy. Was at a friends fortieth earlier this year. It was one of those nights when i was drunk before i had even sniffed a drink because i was in such a good mood and really looking forward to the night out that no matter what i was enjoying myself, little did i know i would end up on you tube. The DJ ended night with 'I've had the time of my life' from Dirty Dancing (one of my fave films). The way the hall was set out i had a 'run way' so i shouted '******, catch me' as i tried to re-enact the final scenes when she does the jump off the stage. Perhaps doing it once is not toooooo embarrassing but i did it twice, three, four and five times! I have to finish by saying that my OH made no attempt to catch me at any time as he had been off work that day with a terrible sore back. The morning after i could remember none of it but somehow the DJ playing a drum roll came back to me.

Back