O/T Ferns Last day on this morning

i noooo its a good show today very funny bits, i think last half hour will be tears on there

no we can all cry together,ya know i think michael ball needs to join sw lol hes a bit chunky compared to his younger days

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO i cannot believe i missed this!!!!!!!!!! I was going to record it this morning and i cannot believe i missed it :( i am not a happy bunny now!

I'll miss Fern, Holly Willoughby, although she's lovely, just doesn't have enough "life skills experience" to present it IMO.

i think ill miss her too,hollys to young lol,i hate it when they think they know everything when there so young

no one will be able to fill Fern's shoes, I used to hate watching it when Fern was on Holiday, will never be the same, still might mean I get my housework done earlier.

:( is there anywhere i can watch this ? .. i know the bbc do iplayer but arrgggg i really wanted to see it!

It should be on itv player. I watched it and was in tears pretty much from the start. I don't know how i will take to holly. I feel that the programme needs someone with a good amount of life experience, and fern had all that experience when you think about it, teenage kids, divorce, weight battle, depression etc. I really do like holly though but i just think not enough experience. I love phil!!!! xx

I blubbed like a baby when Philip started choking up and crying. :cry:

I like Holly Willoughby but I don't think she has Ferns 'wit' or the same camaraderie with Philip like Fern had. They literally bounced off each other. If they started corpsing on live tv, it didn't matter that I didn't know or had missed what it was they were laughing about, I would still be laughing along with them.

Originally Posted by eye6769
no one will be able to fill Fern's shoes, I used to hate watching it when Fern was on Holiday, will never be the same, still might mean I get my housework done earlier.

While you are doing your housework, I will be out walking...:)

Fern made the show and I feel it will not be the same without her...:cry:

I wonder will Fern regret leaving?

Back