O/T First 'date' in 3 years - Eeeeeeek!

Lexy1972

Hi guys, I am a mixture or nerves and excitement as I am going on my first date in 3 years on Saturday (came out of a 3 yr relationship about 10 weeks ago)!

I met him for about 20 minutes leaving a bar in London a couple of weeks ago, we chatted and he took my number. So he has been texting and then called last night. He sounds as nice as I remember and is getting the train down from London to Godalming to take me for lunch.................. I am moving up the plans from Friday so will be eating, though I have a feeling I will be so nervous I won't want to eat anything!

I have no expectations but after the crap I went through with my ex, would be nice just to have a thoroughly enjoyable date!

Please send me 'good date vibes' and 'luck'.

xx

I've been dating in the last month too! V v scary stuff but * good * adrenaline if you know what I mean... I think no expectations is the way to go...and keep in mind, it matters what you think of them and not so much tother way round (always find this helps me when I get nervous). Hope you have the loveliest time xxx

Good luck Lexy, hope you have a nice time!

Good luck! Ooo that first date thing is so exciting. Wonder if could persuade my hubby to wear a mask and chat me up again haha

Back