(O/T) Help picking OH's birthday gift

I will succeed!!!
My fiance is the most amazing man I have ever met (apart from maybe my Dad hehe). I’ve had a rough 2 years and he’s been my rock through thick and thin. I always like to get him a special pressie for his birthday as my way of saying thank you for being wonderful.

I’m torn between:

2 days and 1 night at the Alton Towers hotel (he LOVES theme parks) or

A race day in a high performance car at 3 Sisters or racing a rally car down at Rockingham (Top Gear fan)

What do you reckon? I worry the first is pushing my luck as it’s a trip for us both, and last year we went to Norway with DFDS, so you think it’ll be better to opt for the ‘boys day’ away?

Thanks xxxx

both sound a fantastic present to be honest would it be that bad for the both of you to enjoy his birthday trip. Me personally i'd go for alton towers (i've never been but am a sucker for theme parks).

What do you think he'll like more?

Hmmm... sorry to add something else into the mix but they are both things my OH would love, i sent him on a tank driving day, get to be a big kid and play with big toys, he LOVED IT!

Out of the 2 i'd go for alton towers, alot of these 'days are only 3 hours with 1 hour actual driving. So make sure you check that first.

Both sound good, but the race day just pips to the post for me..it's what my hubby would enjoy anyway.

I'd love to take my boyfriend to Alton Towers for his birthday and hope to do it next year. It would be nice for the two of you to share his gift together I think, so that would get my vote.

TANK DRIVING!!! WOW!!!

Seems to be that both are popular choices so far. Will have a think and see what the finances allow. Whatever I don't get him I'll get for Christmas, so he'll get both somehow heheh x

Hi Mad cat Lady !!! ( LOL)

I would go for Alton Towers !!

Phil x

Thanks Phil ;)

*sits stroking her cats and twitching occassionally in satisfaction that the local kids run from her when she ventures outside* hehehhehehehe

Back