Partners birthday

Daniellebaby15

Hi all

Sorry not been on here in few days I have been away for my partners birthday and thought I would share my experience with you all.

I went down to the future in-laws who are very supportive of me doing this diet, the first day we went to Alton towers for his birthday. I had my shake just after they had their breakfast which was around 7am, packed a backpack with water and shaker with shake mixture. Off we went to Alton towers, was cold to start with but had huddy to help kept drinking thought day little and often. They went for lunch and had a old el paso fajita wraps which looked yummy I had my shake at same time and focused on the oils running out or the wrap the oil that is fat!!! That was enough to put me off until they had finished. I survived the rest of the day easily as they only had sandwiches when they got home (pretty boring foods).

The following day we had a lazy day as was worn out by yesterday had my shakes as normal and delayed last shake as I knew they were getting fish and chips! Didn't want any when they arrives this was made a lot easier when my partner had beans and mushy peas (which I hate!!!!) on his and I had my shake at same time again looking at the amount of grease in the food that will turn into fat!!!!

Yesterday again they had ham sandwiches again pretty boring but I had my shakes as normal and drive back home last night with the biggest smile and the biggest achievement feeling yet!!!

Today I feel like I can conquer anything now as I have dealt with this weekend very easily so happy that I have stuck to diet 100% and not broke it and the feeling of success and achievement is amazing.

Its all in your head and you need to tell yourself that you can do this and you will do this. Willpower and persistence will pay off in the end when you get to your desired weight you just need to look at the negative things about food like the fat content and the oils and grease to put you off the food. Now there is no more engagements until I come off diet so I have done the hardest now it's a straight path thought to slim healthy and happiness :)

Big thumbs up to you Daniellebaby15 you should be very proud of yourself! That is a great way to look at it regarding the negatives in the foods we 'once' loved. It is mind over matter. An inner battle we will probably always have to deal with. There is no food that tastes as good as the feeling you get when you stand on the scales and see a loss. Well done you.xx

You did so well, Danielle! :) It was my husband's birthday last Sunday and there was so much food and food presents around the house, it was unreal! So I know how you must have felt. Well done for getting through it all ok. :)

WOW, so very impressed but most of all, soooo happy for you because you really did win sooo many battles this weekend, you dererve to feel proud of yourself. I've had a similar week tbh, my son was 21 last Tues and the celebrations finished last night with a part I hosted in my house for him. It wasn't as tough as I thouh it was going to be but I think that, like you, I was mentally prepared to tackle it and I kept to my shakes religiously so I also won the battle of the food demons and feel brilliant for doing so. Just hope both mine and your dedication pays off on the scales this week.

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am so proud of myself for sticking to this and hope it shows on the scales tomorrow. Well done to you all for your battles you have overcome too we should all be proud of ourselves for our determination and persistence.

We have all done amazing and hope all this good work shows on the scales :)

well done Daniellebaby15!! I'm so proud of you!! Remembe being on lipotrim is just a time and will pass. Yu will get to emjoy the rest of your life being slim!! Keep at it xx

Well all the persistence has paid off as I lost 4lbs this week so happy with myself :D

Well done daniellebaby15 on your weight loss keep up the great work that your doing as the results are brill

Yey!!!! That's ace well done you. I really hope I have a good weight loss tomorrow. Good luck for next week x

Thank you everyone, and good luck for you all we all deserve it for sticking to it :)

Back