Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

O.T. hoberman sphere

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

I have been trying to find in the UK a hoberman sphere
    [​IMG]
    This may well be called something else in the UK but i cant seem to find where i can buy one. I know i have seen them out and about before when i havent been looking for it but now i am having no luck

Please can anyone tell me where i can ppurchase one in the UK

Thanks for your help

Hope everyone has a great day

Mrsm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HelenG

HelenG Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Dashed good question Jeeves!
    There is a toy/games shop called something like Mr Entertainment (?The Entertainer) - if they are the toys I am thinking of they only come out at christmas time. They collapse to nothing (ish)

We did buy one each for our urchins but that was a few years ago now & they are long gone - sorry

4. PinksW

PinksW Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    WW
  5. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thanks Helen, I will investigate further........

6. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thanks Pinks, I managaed to get that but they are unavailable at the moment!!!

Thanks tho

Mrsm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.