O/T Holiday

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Some how I've managed to wangle a bit of time to myself at the end of October and want to go away for a few days.

I'm on a limited budget £500 max, and have 7-10 days and wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

I'll be going on my own but am not after a 'meet and pull' holiday. Just a chance to recharge my batteries and wondered if anyone had any suggestions xx

This country or abroad?

Here: Holiday parks are cheap that time of year and are great as a base to explore a new area. Also you can take friends and fill up your caravan/chalet for the same price as just for one person.

Abroad: Last minute deals. Go to the local travel agent a week before you want to go and ask them what they can offer you but don't tell them how much you want to spend

Sorry I meant to tell you that you book this through hoseasons. We stayed here and twas just wonderfully relaxing xx

oh my god that post was back to front !! what am I like? Anyway its bloomin marvelous and would be in your budget range in october xx

Cyprus is wonderful in October...got married there and the weather is lovely and hot, but not overbearing.
Have a look at Teletext online and then compare the hotel rates with trip advisor to see what people who have visited there actually thought of it all.

Do you want to stay in this country or go abroad?

Do you want to go self catering or not?

Busy or quiet? If in this country drive or train?

Irene xx

I have a lovely apartment in Alicante, October is still a lovely month for sunbathing and drinking sangria, the last ten days are available.

plug plug:D:D:D:D:D:D

TYVM all for your suggestions. Thank you Eye6769, I really appreciate that offer xxx

I think I've had an offer I can't refuse from an old school friend - just waiting for a confirmation email. I don't like to tempt fate so not saying anything just in case I put the kaibosh on it xxxxx

Back