Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

O/T I never thought i'd say this

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DappyMare, 27 August 2009 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    But I'm Really Happy I've Chipped my tooth,:eek: means i'll be 100% with the diet as hurts too much to eat anything, so will have 7 easy days of sticking to the diet till my appointment at dentist next Thursday:sign0151:......I'm so strange lol.
    Not sure the dentist will appreciate my dog breath tho:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

hahaha, well good luck at the dentist next week and the next 7 easy 100% days ahead.

I have wonderd what one can do when needing to go to the dentist about the breath issue lol

4. DappyMare

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I've made my appointment really early so think I'll do normal routine off brush, tongue scrape and mouth wash then breath freshener just before i see the dentist haha. I'm sure they must smell/see worse when people have rotten teeth:rolleyes:

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    so you won't be smiling for a week then hehe
    Welcome back , not seen you around for a while Vicki ....
    hope all goes ok at the dentist

6. DappyMare

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    aww thanks for the welcome back hun and nah no smiling till I can grin like this:D haha:D.....have been around, just faffing about with the diet:rolleyes:, now 100% committed to doing it 100% so will be around quite a bit i'm sure to keep me on straight and narrow:p

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Glad to hear your back on CD , me too , ... I guess i'll be around the next 12 weeks ... god lol
    How's it going on 100% ?

8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hello Dappymare

I'm lucky to have a really nice dentist, and he's NHS which is now getting quite rare. Last year he advised me against smoking - not just because its bad for teeth and increases risk of oral cancers, but for general health terms. So I am sure that your dentist as a medical professional will be pleased that you are losing weight - don't worry too much about your breath.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.