O/T I never thought i'd say this

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DappyMare, 27 August 2009 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    But I'm Really Happy I've Chipped my tooth,:eek: means i'll be 100% with the diet as hurts too much to eat anything, so will have 7 easy days of sticking to the diet till my appointment at dentist next Thursday:sign0151:......I'm so strange lol.
    Not sure the dentist will appreciate my dog breath tho:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

hahaha, well good luck at the dentist next week and the next 7 easy 100% days ahead.

I have wonderd what one can do when needing to go to the dentist about the breath issue lol

4. DappyMare

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I've made my appointment really early so think I'll do normal routine off brush, tongue scrape and mouth wash then breath freshener just before i see the dentist haha. I'm sure they must smell/see worse when people have rotten teeth:rolleyes:

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    so you won't be smiling for a week then hehe
    Welcome back , not seen you around for a while Vicki ....
    hope all goes ok at the dentist

6. DappyMare

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    aww thanks for the welcome back hun and nah no smiling till I can grin like this:D haha:D.....have been around, just faffing about with the diet:rolleyes:, now 100% committed to doing it 100% so will be around quite a bit i'm sure to keep me on straight and narrow:p

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Glad to hear your back on CD , me too , ... I guess i'll be around the next 12 weeks ... god lol
    How's it going on 100% ?

8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hello Dappymare

I'm lucky to have a really nice dentist, and he's NHS which is now getting quite rare. Last year he advised me against smoking - not just because its bad for teeth and increases risk of oral cancers, but for general health terms. So I am sure that your dentist as a medical professional will be pleased that you are losing weight - don't worry too much about your breath.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.