• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T I never thought i'd say this

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
G: 11st7lb
But I'm Really Happy I've Chipped my tooth,:eek: means i'll be 100% with the diet as hurts too much to eat anything, so will have 7 easy days of sticking to the diet till my appointment at dentist next Thursday:sign0151:......I'm so strange lol.
Not sure the dentist will appreciate my dog breath tho:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sass

Silver Member
hahaha, well good luck at the dentist next week and the next 7 easy 100% days ahead.

I have wonderd what one can do when needing to go to the dentist about the breath issue lol

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
I've made my appointment really early so think I'll do normal routine off brush, tongue scrape and mouth wash then breath freshener just before i see the dentist haha. I'm sure they must smell/see worse when people have rotten teeth:rolleyes:

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
so you won't be smiling for a week then hehe
Welcome back , not seen you around for a while Vicki ....
hope all goes ok at the dentist

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
so you won't be smiling for a week then hehe
Welcome back , not seen you around for a while Vicki ....
hope all goes ok at the dentist
aww thanks for the welcome back hun and nah no smiling till I can grin like this:D haha:D.....have been around, just faffing about with the diet:rolleyes:, now 100% committed to doing it 100% so will be around quite a bit i'm sure to keep me on straight and narrow:p

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Glad to hear your back on CD , me too , ... I guess i'll be around the next 12 weeks ... god lol
How's it going on 100% ?

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Hello Dappymare

I'm lucky to have a really nice dentist, and he's NHS which is now getting quite rare. Last year he advised me against smoking - not just because its bad for teeth and increases risk of oral cancers, but for general health terms. So I am sure that your dentist as a medical professional will be pleased that you are losing weight - don't worry too much about your breath.