O/T I'm locked in!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I can't find my keys! OH is still asleep and I haven't the heart to wake him to ask where his are! Ordinarily I'd get out of the lounge window but I've got the potato sacks there! :wave_cry:

Oh Judi please forgive me, you know what my sense of humour is like, when I read the thread title, for some reason a straight jacket and mental hospital popped into my head!!

Have you got anywhere to be? If not, stay in and chat with us lot :D

Natt xxx

P.S. Now I've got memories of me 'escaping' out my living room window (back when my leg worked!) and falling straight into the rose bush!

I wakened him up at 9 0 clock, well the suns out! The dozy b*gger had hung them up next to the front door! (never thought of that) Just handy for any passing burglar!

Aw he was just being thoughtful, if you were on fire you don't want to run around looking for your keys ...wait ...mind you ...well was a good job you wern't on fire!

You're lucky Judi, my hubby loses his keys at least once a day, we've been married nearly 40 years and his still annoys me for losing his keys all the time, we have a horseshoe key hanger which is made for putting your keys on - but, he never uses it....

I bought him one of those key fobs that has a finder 'beeper' on it, he lost that too, I've lost track of the times I have been ready and waiting to go out and we have to play 'hunt the car keys'.......

So glad you managed to get out in the end.

Back