• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T Mattress toppers

Hey guys,

Since I have started this diet I have noticed that I have been waking up really sore. Now I don't know if this is more to do with my mattress or the fact that I am sleeping more deeply!

Anyhoo, I was thinking of buying a mattress topper to see if that would help(cheaper than a new mattress) and was wondering if you guys have any idea which one would be better:

A zoned mattress topper
or
A feather mattress topper
or
A memory foam topper

Any help would be much appreciated :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
I had exactly the same problem! I have had feather beds in the past but over time the feathers flatten where you sleep and it ends up being thick in some areas and not in others. I now have a memory foam one and love it.

Gx

Mrs B

Silver Member
I've had the feather bed toppers and they go flat. I now have a memory foam mattress and it is the best thing ever. MIL swears by her memory foam topper too.

I was thinking of getting a memory foam topper also. I love my electric blanket and was wondering is it possible to use it with the memory foam or will that just undo the effect of the memory foam?

I was thinking of getting a memory foam topper also. I love my electric blanket and was wondering is it possible to use it with the memory foam or will that just undo the effect of the memory foam?
I don't think you can use an electric blanket with them but they are generally warmer than just your mattress anyway