O/T My kitten is alive and absolutely fine!

We have decided to keep Gary, we can't get her insured until she is 12 weeks and has had her injections. Her Mum is insured, has been since we got her.

You wouldn't think anything was wrong with her at all now. She is eating and drinking and playing like she normally would.

Glad she is well. Kittens (and cats) just take over your life if you're a cat person. My little one sleeps on the bed between us on a fleecey baby blanket so she can have her ears rubbed to help her nod off at night (other half is just as bad as me - if he had his way I think he'd boot me out of the bed altogether so Milly had more room!).
I've just bought her a cat santa outfit to wear for Christmas - she looks so cute in it and doesn't really mind wearing even the hat!

My hubby isn't an animal lover at all and can take and leave the cats but he has totally fallen for Gary. He was nursing her last night like she was a little baby. Having said that, I suggested a santa outfit for her and he said "No way!!" She is a cat! Where did you get it from?

Santa outfit from woolies and you must get one - it was about £4 I think and is a little hat with a snowball bobble on the end and a little red coat that velcros up the front under her tummy.
If only I knew how to post piccies on here - she is sooooooo beautiful (I know, we all think our pets are the most gorgeous but she really is!).

Santa outfit from woolies and you must get one - it was about £4 I think and is a little hat with a snowball bobble on the end and a little red coat that velcros up the front under her tummy.
If only I knew how to post piccies on here - she is sooooooo beautiful (I know, we all think our pets are the most gorgeous but she really is!).

Aww that's so cute. Gary is a tabby. She is so cute. We also have a white kitten with a little black smudge on her head, and the 3rd is black, white and ginger. Very cute!

Milly is tabby, but with quite unusual markings. She's only a moggy with a tabby mum but she's more like a burmese if you know what I mean.
I'm gonna get my OH to try and show me how to get photos on here (will have to wait until footie is finished on telly - he's hogging the telly at the moment!)

Here are two of mine:-

612-albums585-picture3083.jpg

612-albums585-picture3082.jpg

Sorry the pics are a bit blurred!

OMG - so cute. When I drag him away from TV later I'll post piccies of Milly (I may try and dress her up first if she'ss have it).
She's not so much a kitten anymore (although I refer to her as a kitten), she's 7 months.
When I took her to the vets to have her spayed, I sobbed my heart out when they tried to take the basket off me and had to have my fingers prised off it and was led away sobbing 'mummy loves you milly' - OH was so embarrassed!!

omg sarah..!!! They are SO cute.. god i love animals.. im crazy about my babies.. they reeeally are my babies.. Mac (one of my cats sleeps with me every night, on his very own pillow at the bottom on the bed).. and Othello has his very own chair.. no one else can sit there.. i think all my pets are a wee bit spoilt.. hehe.. bless them.

x x

Hi
So glad to hear your ketten is fine and well.
We had to have one of our cats put to sleep a few months ago - Fudge was only 5 still very young.
We have Blue is also 5 - youngest son wants a kitten (Fudge was his cat).
Irene

Ok so the only way I could work out how to get a piccy on was to get it is an avatar, couldn't work out how to get it in an album or anything and OH is STILL watching sport (footie has finished and there's something apparently equally thrilling on!)
Have I got piccy of Princess Millicent as avatar now?

Yay it worked. And I've managed to get some in the album I think.
Check out the prettiest kittycat in the world (I really do adore that kitten don't I? - My mother says its possibly time I had another baby instead of obsessing over Milly......Nah!)

She is lovely. She has the same markings as Gary, but Gary is a bit darker. She is called Gary because her meow sounds just like Gary from Spongebob!

Back