1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Negative people!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Slimming World
    God, I just feel like screaming sometimes .. some people can be so negative. Sometimes its all you want is to run away from certain people to hide in a biscuit jar!

I am leaving my job to concentrate on my teacher training in third year and I have to say I am glad to be out of the place!!! The manager only opens her mouth if it is to say something negative about someone else and the assistant manager is on a power trip and is rude to the customers as well as staff.

I just want to scream sometimes ... how can some people put so much energy in to being negative and horrible, only making themselves feel better by putting others down. Maybe I am just not meant to get on with loads of people?! I have a lovely bf, an amazing best friend and a fantastic family so I am not in a bad position at all but it just rattles me and I felt the need to rant! :eek:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Here Here! Booooo to all negative people!
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

keep all the positiveness and don't let negative people get you down :)
  5. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

ignore them, focus on you and how you are doing, and what a positve person you are and what positive things surround you

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.