O/T Oliver show

nikci28

Hi guys

Sorry i havent been around much but just wanted to say if any of you can i would recommend getting tickets to Oliver I went last night and it was fantastic.
Jodie Prenger as nancy was great, as was Rowan Atkinson, ( mr bean kept making an appearance, even his little bear was there) Gwion as Oliver did really well, was a great performer. The whole show was great.

I just had to tell you all.

Nikki

very jelous but its sounds like you had an amazing time.

Lucky you getting tickets.

I'm jealous too - am trying to get tickets so am often on line checking, but I want to see Jodie & she's not performing Wednesday & Thursday so less to choose from.

Your profile gives your mood as sick, hope you are feeling better soon

HI
Sorry not sick need to update it.
I have just book more tickets for a monday night in april. as i know Jodie will be performing then.
I also got to chat to Jodie afterwards and got piccies. I have spoken to Jodie a few times before due to her winning the biggest loser. She is a great girl.
Keep trying for tickets i got mine from ticketmaster.

HI
Sorry not sick need to update it.
I have just book more tickets for a monday night in april. as i know Jodie will be performing then.
I also got to chat to Jodie afterwards and got piccies. I have spoken to Jodie a few times before due to her winning the biggest loser. She is a great girl.
Keep trying for tickets i got mine from ticketmaster.

Now I'm even more jealous! Did you wait at the stage door? How stupid do I sound? Please tell:confused:

Back