• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T omg on ITV2 right now

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hahah JEALOUS of your daytime telly. My boss is out and hasn't left me any work so that's why i'm having a decent amount of skive time today. Shoulda brought a telly in and watched the Vile.

Beki

Gold Member
LOL vile is the word!!!

some bloke's sister is going off about his wife.. and they keep calling her 'jennaaaaaaay'... just reminds me so much of forrest gump :rotflmao:

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
*shudder* Do they have snaggleteeth and drug problems and are arguing about one or the other sleeping around loads whilst simultaneously making Wayne and Waynetta Slob look sexy?

Beki

Gold Member
haha - got it in one.. aside from the drugs.. but TBH they could very well be high as a kite right now and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference... "aint that right jeremaaaaaaaaaaay" :rotflmao:

Beki

Gold Member
haha that's the one! :rotflmao:

vile creatures! it's scary to think people like that have kids.. who grow up to be just like jennaaaaaaaay and her SIL and hubby!

(p.s. was i the only one giggling every time he said "my jennaay"... i kept expecting him to follow it with "laaaf is laaak a bawx a chawklates" :D )

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Omg I watched a bit of that earlier! That blokes sister had 3 kids adopted and 2 taken into care! Awful people I couldn't watch it all... *cringe* xx