O/T omg on ITV2 right now

Beki

Gold Member
omfg.. i've never seen anything like it!!! these have to be THE worst people that have ever been on jeremy kyle..

seriously.. i feel so good about myself now :rotflmao:

hahah JEALOUS of your daytime telly. My boss is out and hasn't left me any work so that's why i'm having a decent amount of skive time today. Shoulda brought a telly in and watched the Vile.

LOL vile is the word!!!

some bloke's sister is going off about his wife.. and they keep calling her 'jennaaaaaaay'... just reminds me so much of forrest gump :rotflmao:

*shudder* Do they have snaggleteeth and drug problems and are arguing about one or the other sleeping around loads whilst simultaneously making Wayne and Waynetta Slob look sexy?

haha - got it in one.. aside from the drugs.. but TBH they could very well be high as a kite right now and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference... "aint that right jeremaaaaaaaaaaay" :rotflmao:

haha that's the one! :rotflmao:

vile creatures! it's scary to think people like that have kids.. who grow up to be just like jennaaaaaaaay and her SIL and hubby!

(p.s. was i the only one giggling every time he said "my jennaay"... i kept expecting him to follow it with "laaaf is laaak a bawx a chawklates" :D )

Back