O/T PC Probs :S

alibalibee

Gold Member
Just to let you all know I'm having pc probs just now. Got someone coming out on Tuesday, and until then I've got my mum's old dell, which is slower than a slow thing on a slow day :rolleyes:. So I'll hopefully be posting but given how long it can take to post ( I can play a game of solitaire lol), responses might be a bit slow from me lol
xx

Hehe that is slow, dont give up on the posting hehe you can make it till tuesday x

Did wonder where you had been hun! Stuck in cyberspace by the looks of it x

awwww id be loss with out my tap top!! hehehe

hope u r keepin well

xxx

OH no you poor thing i'd be lost without mine. Hope its nothing too complex to get sorted on Tues hugs xx

Still here and lurking ...still on my mum's old pc :( tech guys coming out again next Monday, however, if it's not working by Tuesday, then that's their 6 weeks up and they have to give me vouchers to buy a new pc ( it's a what happens next policy with PC World and if they can't fix it within 6 weeks, then under the terms of the policy I get a new PC )
SO hopefully I shall be back properly soon, and the hamster that has to run this pc can retire gracefully :rolleyes:
xx

Bless that hamster, you should see ours on his wheel since hubby oiled it, thought he might take off at a great rate of knots..lol, maybe you could oil the one working your mums pc before you give it back to her..lol
Missing you around here.
xx

I hope they sort out your computer for you Alibalibee so that you can give the poor old hamster a rest:p

Love Mini xxx

Thanks hun :) Oh and this pc is going to the great PC Heaven in the sky once me and mine are done with it lol Mum and dad got a super duper lap top hence we have this ( not that I'm complaining...pats pc lovingly incase it takes the hump with me ;) )

Still here and lurking ...still on my mum's old pc :( tech guys coming out again next Monday, however, if it's not working by Tuesday, then that's their 6 weeks up and they have to give me vouchers to buy a new pc ( it's a what happens next policy with PC World and if they can't fix it within 6 weeks, then under the terms of the policy I get a new PC )
SO hopefully I shall be back properly soon, and the hamster that has to run this pc can retire gracefully :rolleyes:
xx

i work for pcworl and can honestly say The Tech Guys r USELESS:p

Yep my hubby will totally agree with you. The guys that come out seem ok, but its the call centre twits that are doing our heads in. I know they're only doing their jobs, but honestly some people don't seem to get *customer service* at all :rolleyes:
So far we've had a new mother board, new RAM, new fan, new graphics card, and a new hard drive. And it still doesn't flipping work. The Tech Guys don't seem to comprehend that bit :rolleyes:

Yep my hubby will totally agree with you. The guys that come out seem ok, but its the call centre twits that are doing our heads in. I know they're only doing their jobs, but honestly some people don't seem to get *customer service* at all :rolleyes:
So far we've had a new mother board, new RAM, new fan, new graphics card, and a new hard drive. And it still doesn't flipping work. The Tech Guys don't seem to comprehend that bit :rolleyes:

hehehe im one of thos twits haahaha

I work on the complaints line for pcworld, dixons and currys!... i love my job :sigh:..... i must admit half the people i work with r twits.. most have basic english etc!

xxx

See its the complaints dept that is really helped us though :p No seriously lol Hubby went through the complaints dept, and the only reason someone is being sent out on Monday is because the next day is the dead line, and the guy hubby spoke to said it was really just so we could say we all gave it one last shot :D
So see you're not one of the twits :p

See its the complaints dept that is really helped us though :p No seriously lol Hubby went through the complaints dept, and the only reason someone is being sent out on Monday is because the next day is the dead line, and the guy hubby spoke to said it was really just so we could say we all gave it one last shot :D
So see you're not one of the twits :p
:rotflmao:.... ok i belive you haha

The Tech Guy has written it off :D Should get my vouchers soon, and then its pc shopping I shall go :D :D

woooop wooooop!! nice one!! thats great news!

xxxx

Back