O/T Pleased with myself!

Lucky7

Lucky7
Just iced my friends birthday cake and it looks COOL! Can't wait til Friday when she sees it now. :bliss:

Awww cake baking and decorating is fun...what's it like? xxx

Rockabilly / punk. It's got skulls, stars,anchors,knuckle-dusters and cherries. And I'm DJing that night too. Friday just tooooo far away!! Woo hoo!

Sounds funky! Do you make them professionally???? (let me know if you do - I'll need a wedding cake in the next 2 years, when we can finally set a date lol)

Gawd no. Complete novice. I was a cake-decorating virgin until tonight. That's why so chuffed. (Only an Asda cake though - didn't trust myself with that bit). AND I didn't eat any of the icing. Well. Only a bit that stuck to my finger. A smigeon.

x

Well double well dones then...I would have licked the bowl clean cause cake mix rocks lol.

Get a picture on here - wanna see! xxx

I will do when I manage to locate the lead thingy for my phone to computer. Might be at work. Soon though. Maybe get boyfriend to do it when he gets home. When he's come back round after fainting at his amazement at my new-found domestic goddess-like talents that is. LOL.

Cool looking forward to it x

Just sent you a FB request by the way. Pics will go on there once her birthday's over. On here before if poss.

Beccy

Ooo just accepted it. We have the same surname (minus an e) hehe x

Sounds wonderful, well done.

Soon - not techno competent. When back from Tap will get o/h on the case. Tap now. Woohoo. I think I might even get the steps right today. I'm on a roll!

I was a little surprised at when your first post only commented on your skill and not that fact that you avoided eating any of that yummy icing! Then in the next you mentioned it hehe!

Very well done on decorating it though, would love to see it myself too. I don;t think I'd ever be competent enough to decorate a cake myself, well, not to a very good standard anyway lol

You said you're DJing too, what kind of music do you mix?

Back