O/T Poll - advice needed do I go darker or blonder ?

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
hey everyone - I need some advice - am having hair done next week and need to know whether you think I should stay darker or go blonder ?

Ignore the weight difference in the pics LOL xxx

TIA
xxx

Blonde - you look younger.

Pesonally, I think you look stunning with blonde hair :) You seem to have pretty fair skin, so it makes your skin glow more.

Plus with the summer on it's way (please come out mr sun!!!) the sun will bring out the blonde shades.

Hugs x x x

You actually look like that actress that used to be in Corrie...you know the barmaid at the Rovers who was married to Peter Barlow before she found out he was a bigamist? Haha.

Anyway, go blonde!

Def blonde hun. My hairdresser told me thats blonder shades make us look younger and dark hair can age us. You could always have a few darker streaks through just to break up the blonde. xxx you'll have to post a pic when you've had it done. What are you thinking you want to do? x

am 3 years younger tee hee in the blonde one and its amazing what a bit of fake tan and good make up does!!!!

for the blonder picture was at my best mates wedding and boots did my make up. I would always recommend them only charge a fiver and they do such a good job! I always look like a diferent woman!

Ta for the compliment looking like Lucy out of Corrie - other people have said I look a bit like Tina Hobley from Holby City in that picture too which does wonders for my self esteem!

Just need to get back to that now! only 1st 4lbs to go....... the darker pic was taken at easter this year and Im pleased to announce have lost a stone since then x

Will post a pic when its done next week

Thanks everyone for replying
xx

Def blonde hun. My hairdresser told me thats blonder shades make us look younger and dark hair can age us. You could always have a few darker streaks through just to break up the blonde. xxx you'll have to post a pic when you've had it done. What are you thinking you want to do? x

need to start looking younger as Im heading for the big 4-0 and went my natural colour (the darker one) as the highlights were a bugger to keep up with for roots and also had had them so much hair was starting to look orangey and brassy
xxx

Oooh we crossed over there. Right you can get a brilliant shampoo that you use twice a week which is violet in colour and keeps the ash blondes and stops it going brassy. If you're a natural brunette and its difficult to keep up with the highlights then go for a rich darker brown and get some lighter shades of brown through to break up the block colour. xxx

Blonde looks good, but I'm a red fan myself!

I say lighter!!

Hours after everyone else I know but BLONDE every time!! xxx

Just to echo everyone elses posts hun - BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Blonde's good for summer with a bit of colour in your cheeks (fake tan or real tan is good).. Brighter, summery shades of eyeshadow will look gorgeous too!

thanks everyone -
BLONDER it is ......... was thinking of going blonder but you have all helped confirm it so can you all make donations for the upkeep of the roots then ha ha ha ha ha ;););) xxxx

Back