O/T Psychic Reading

Kimberleyski

Hey all, after this life changing weight loss I am interested in having a psychic reading done. A private face to face one.

I have had one done before but it was years ago and was rubbish. I think I just had a bad experience. I'm really curious about it.

Has anyone else seen one? What was your experience?

I had a really scary one done, and the women told me about my dead grandma and 'that i wasn't wishing on the stars enough' I nearly had a heart attack as my gandma always told me to wish on the stars. She also went on to tell me that i had problems inside and she thought it was my appendix - 6 weeks later I was in hospital spooky!

I would love to have a face to face reading done - I just don't want to pay a lot of money for someone who just says anything, rather than being genuine. Onlyme- yours sounds so good! I'd love to have a reading that was that accurate. Just out of curiosity - how much are you going to pay/have paid for your reading and how long does it last? Hugs x x x

Hey Onlyme, where was your reading done? As I know after speaking to you before we live pretty close to each other......

I have had loads of readings over the years some good some not so good. I have had both face to face, email and telephone readings! Ihad a fab one recently which was extremely accurate and this was on the phone with a lovely lady called Julie from Michele Knight Psychic. All of the readers on this website are tested by a panel and have to do five test readings to prove themselves before they are allowed to work for Michele Knight.
I know some are skeptical but I have had several readings through this website and have found them all really good. It is £47.50 for a 30 minute reading which you can pay beforehand on a credit card or you can call the premium rate number which is £1.50 a minute.
The last one I had the lady picked up on my Granmother in spirit who died only a few months ago.

This is making me want another reading.........xx

I have readings done by a local woman to me, and they last about an hour and she charges £25, she has been so accurate over the years. I know they never meant to tell you if anyone is to die , but she did tell me my mum was ill and wouldnt see another year, as my mum was disabled my dad was going to spend alot of money on making my mum's life easier with a £20,000 pound vehicle suitable for wheelchair, i told him not to but couldnt say why, a month later my mum was in and out of hospital constantly and 10 months later my mum passed away. But she has told me nice things recently that i may have twins or triplets, so that why i getting weight off so i can have IVF treatment. There are some bad ones around but if you find a good one, it well worth it.

Chickenpie is right with the telephone readings, I worked for one some years back and I had to go through the test readings and we were monitored and listened into a lot of the time. Telephone readings are expensive and its hard to tell which ones are genuine. I would personally go on recommendation and have a face to face reading. The ones that are good normally don't charge the earth and to be honest I wouldn't pay more than £30-£40 a session. The session can last anything to up to an hour .. depending on what they get through.

They can be a very enjoyable and enlightening experience x

Oonly Me - where in Bristol? I'm kind of intrigued..

Amazing timing for this thread... Ive never had any readings or anything but am going to see a Spiritualist tomorrow.... quite nervous incase I dont get anything

It's a good idea to get in touch with your local spiritualist church and ask them to recommend somebody. There's a directory of churches on the SNU website
Starlight if there's a message for you you'll get it hun, enjoy your reading.

Sorry folks - I'm a Christian - whatever messages psychics give do not come from good place. Reassurance and positivity comes from those we love, within ourselves and, for me, my faith - which comes free of charge and full of grace. Traceyx

Sorry folks - I'm a Christian - whatever messages psychics give do not come from good place. Reassurance and positivity comes from those we love, within ourselves and, for me, my faith - which comes free of charge and full of grace. Traceyx

I'd like to know what you mean by "whatever messages psychics give do not come from a good place" ??? :mad::mad::mad: I for one, and probably many others, find great comfort in having messages from people who have passed away.

p.s I'm not Christian - I believe in Evolution ;)

Emma - I do not mean to offend, just offering a counter opinion.
I just do not believe that humans are graced by supernatural powers. I feel psychics exploit people looking for human comfort in supernatural places, often in times of greatest need. If such powers were to be gifted to humans, then there should be no need to charge for the comfort those powers provide. Happy to provide my view/answer to your direct question if you PM me ...... BW Tx

oops- finger pressed enter by mistake lol

I'll start again...Tracey - I have just re-read my reply to your post and huge apologies, When writing the reply I didn't intend to come across so direct and insensitive, but after re-reading it I can see it could be taken as a bit harsh. I guess we have a difference of opinion, but we are only human! lol I'd rather leave it at that though rather than voice what I feel in reply to your message! Having said that we have one thing in common - CD !!! Congrats on your weight losses x

It's a good idea to get in touch with your local spiritualist church and ask them to recommend somebody. There's a directory of churches on the SNU website
Starlight if there's a message for you you'll get it hun, enjoy your reading.

I do hope so. This is a one to one appointment I have but the woman comes very highly recommended so fingers crossed

Tracey Im a Christian too but Im open to other things. I dont think its fair to say messages dont come from a good place. Believe me if I get one message tomorrow from a particular person itll do a hell of a lot more for me than empty words from a minister who barely knows me.

I had a very good reading at a department store in London a few months ago, its on the basement floor of Selfridges. I have had some awful readings too in the past.
I had spent most of the day considering my next move (I had just completed a part-time PG certificate and didn't think I had the motivation to continue to a masters, although I had been offered a place). I didn't even know that there was a pyschic service at Selfridges and had popped down to the basement to look at the candles.
The reader came up with my occupation, my dilemma about whether to study or not, knew that my dad was encouraging me to do the course because of his own background (retired uni lecturer) - it was amazing and helped me to come to my own decision. I was also given some very useful advice about broadening the type of man that I would usually be attracted to. Soon after I met someone and got on great with him although he was in a relationship so it didn't extend beyond a friendship - but it did prove the point that I was being way too narrow minded in the past.
So amazing that I have forgotten the name of the psychic, sorry! I believe that there are several employed in shifts.

I had a phone one with Adam Leonard (he's on Psychic TV) - he amazed me about the things he knew about a close friend of mine and why we were no longer in contact. He was spot on there. All I gave him was my date of birth and it went from there. Unfortunately phone calls can only last 20mins unless u pre-pay on a credit card and my time ran out but i'm going to pre-pay next time so I get him for longer!

Back