O/T Question for bigger busted ladies

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello

I am a big busted lady and have been since i was a teenager and obviously being over weight makes them bigger (i assume).

I have lost 5 inches so far of my chest measurement but think it is more from my back as use to have a lot of padding their :eek: Husband assures me boobs have got smaller tho ;)

Has a bigger busted lady lost weight on CD and did they find their bust size did go down?

I dont want to get to target but will end up looking like Jordan if the boobs dont shrink a bit too :eek:

I like my boobs but dont want to look silly when i get near my target weight.

Thank you for any advice, experiences etc..

I have lost it round the back I was a 36 round the back and now they are on the tightest so would say Im now a 34.. but so far my cup size hasnt changed.. When I have lost weight previously the cup size does go down.. but not drastically... .I think you end up in proportion x

I started out taking a 38F and I'm now a 36F - and I'm glad! I've always been quite proud of my boobs, and I don't want them to go away! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the cup size doesn't go down any more, even if the measurement does. :fingerscrossed: :cross: :fingerscrossed: :cross:

Thank you ladies. Here's hoping then that they go down a bit and stay in proportion to my body (which they never have been since i was about 14!) lol

Ah the boob topic.. Thorny for me right now as l've always loved them and now they're leaving me:( went from cup e to c andit needs to stop before l become utterly flat Chested by the end of this journey!

When I lost on CD last time, I went from a 36HH to a 34G so they did go down but not huge amounts.

Am hoping when I get to goal they'll be an F - haven't been that small since I was a teenager!!

I've gone from a 42DD to a 36D. Not all D cups fit me though, so could still be a DD in some.

I started at a 44E and they are currently a 40DD/E depending on bra style/shop

I've gone from a 42DD to a 36D. Not all D cups fit me though, so could still be a DD in some.
I find that different makes fit me differently too. :)

Bra tip for anyone - go and get measured properly! (Somewhere like a department store.) I once went to a female osteopath with a backache, and the first thing she said when I got my top off was, "well, to start with, you're wearing the wrong bra size!". So I whizzed off to Army & Navy, and went from a 40C (wrong) to a 36E (right) in five minutes flat. (And the backache went too.)

Here's another tip - the cup size for an elasticised bra (e.g. Triumph Doreen) should be one size smaller than an underwired bra - said the corsetière who measured me. Therefore, I bought one Doreen 'work' bra in size 36E, but all the underwired ones I bought were 36F (which thankfully I seem to have gone back to). I've stuck to this rule ever since and it's usually foolproof, as long as you stick to good makes like Warners and Freya (my favourite bras!).

Hi Yummy Mummy,
I think your boobs do go down a bit but I think if you are naturally big boobed they do tend to stay within reason and you lose it off your back like most of the girls have said on here.

If you look in my photos in my profile when I lost it last time and I was 2lbs from goal Ive still got my boobs and I would like to think I dont look too out of proportion - BUT saying that my belly is still there (pre tummy tuck) so Im really excited about how it will look this time!
x

Hello

I am a big busted lady and have been since i was a teenager and obviously being over weight makes them bigger (i assume).

I have lost 5 inches so far of my chest measurement but think it is more from my back as use to have a lot of padding their :eek: Husband assures me boobs have got smaller tho ;)

Has a bigger busted lady lost weight on CD and did they find their bust size did go down?

I dont want to get to target but will end up looking like Jordan if the boobs dont shrink a bit too :eek:

I like my boobs but dont want to look silly when i get near my target weight.

Thank you for any advice, experiences etc..

I am big busted as well, & lost 4st on this programme before. The last person I lost weight on was my actual boobs and went from a large DD to a large C! Which was fab!
Good luck and keep on at it! xx xx xx

Last time I was measured had gone from 38D (which was cutting into me and looked awful) to 36DD. Up a cup size... woo! Didn't buy anything as I had some old bras that still fit, and wanted to treat myself when at target to some fab new stuff. I know I have lost more from my back as all bras are now loose, and suspect the DD too has diminished... ah well.

xxx

Back