O/T Race for Life

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
I did my first Race for Life this morning!!!
5K in 45 mins - at a fast walk pace, even ran a bit towards the finishing line!!! wasnt even out of breath!!!!
So pleased with myself, couldnt have done it back in january before i started SW!
Well, maybe but would have walked much slower and moaned a LOT!!!
Anyone else done it this year???

6731_206605610443_888180443_7625973_3556639_n.jpg

Well done you!!! Great result. I did it too, in Manchester :D

Such a good feeling getting round isn't it?!

Well done!!! OH's Mum has breast cancer so it's great to see this post. We're going to do one together when she's over the treatment :)
xxx

Well done, and a well deserved medal.

I've not done one this year (getting over a broken leg) but I did one last year, it's a fantastic feeling getting over that finishing line isn't it!

Thanks guys! yes it was an amazing feeling, was very proud of myself and my friends for making it, and it was a pretty hot morning!!

Sticky, so sorry to heear about your OH's mum, i wish her all the best, i think its great that you will do it together.

And thats who i raced for EVERYONE - Past, Present and Future...

Well done. I did the Sc u n thorpe sleepwalk Friday night. Over 6 miles. We were 3rd and 4th back, and there's a flipping great hill in the middle of it!

Last edited:
My Race for Life is next Wednesday, I hope i look as happy as you at the end of it! I can see myself crawling over the finish line lol. Well done to you, thats an amazing time! x

Well done to you and to all those who did the Race for Life this year (including little old me!), it's such an amazing thing to do and we should be proud of ourselves. I did this last year but didn't bother much with sponsor money, just got 30 pound, this year we made much more of an effort and I'm so glad we did.

Pat on the back to those who did it and those who sponsored. :)

I admire anyone that has done the Rce for Life this year so far. I am planning on attempting it next year and who knows...I may even jog a bit of it too! Lol

Well done for taking part!!

Back