O/T So sad today

Sorry to hear of your sad news ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) :)

my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time

Dear Sonia
very saddened by your news. When you are ready to come back to the forum you know you will be welcomed with open arms and open hearts. feel what you need to feel and be who you need to be. Oddles of cuddly hugs
Rosie xxx

So sorry to hear this sad news, hope the year improves for you from hereonin.

Look after yourself :)

Linda

What an awful time you and your OH are having! I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. You know where we are, if you need to get things off your chest. xxx

Have only just seen this thread, and feel so sorry for you and your family - especially as you and hubby can't be together at this terribly sad time.

Will miss you, but as Scarlet Daisy just said, you know where we are.

Love and Hugs, Roz

So so sorry Sonia, thinking of you and your family. We're all here for you. Take care of yourself xx

I am so sorry for your loss and your sad year so far Sonia, I pray that your life begins to pick up again very soon, thinking of you, sending you love and warm wishes. X

Thank you all for your messages of support.
Hubby will be flying out to South Africa on Wednesday, and will flying back on the Sunday.
I'll be around here quite a lot in his absence as I'll have nothing much to do in the evenings, and you lot are so supportive and inspirational, so will keep me out of mischief!
Yesterday I went to Weston Super Mare on business, and I had lunch with my very good friend and business associate.
I made it a flexi day, and between the wine and food I must have blown about 50 syns but am back on track, and did that feel good!
Unfortunately, I left my coat, which I just bought as a Charity shop bargain on the train and only realised when I got home so I am so mad with myself. It has, as yet, not been handed to lost property but hopefully will be so. Fortunately it was cheap but I really liked it so I am rather cross with myself at the moment.
Hugs to all of you, and thanks for being here for me.

So sorry to hear this sad news Sonia. What a terrible time you and your family are having lately. We will all be here for you when you are ready. sending hugs to you((((()))))))) x

Back