O/T- Some very good news my way for once!!

liz0703

Silver Member
Well, had my interview for my role of Witness Care Officer at GMP on Friday, was told I would hear this Friday. Had a phone call today to say I had been successful and I had got the job!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I was at my volunteer role at the police at the time, and was over the moon, if I could physically do them I would have done cart wheels lol:flirt2: Could not believe it!! The boost I needed. Still can't stop smiling!:p

Oh hun dat is fabulous so glad you got it i know how much you really wanted it! Its a brilliant boost for you and really highlights your totally new slim life! :)

hhhhhaaahahha - Claire, I just asked you on your other post, as I hadnt seen this!!!!

WELL DONE! Oh, I just wish I could scream that down the internet!!!!!

I AM SO, SO PLEASED FOR YOU!!! You deserve some good news at the mo!! So, when do you start?

AGain, well done and Congratulations!!!!!!!!:happy096::talk017::wow::wow::wow::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::0clapper::0clapper:

Hiya,

Thank you very much, really pleased. They said mid Dec, due to the vetting checks, medical and references. Was having a chat to the HR Manager in my volunteer role, and she said to tell them I would like to start in Jan, as this will be my first xmas just me and the boys, get that out of the way and start the New Year a fresh, so poss Jan as a start date.

whooooooooooooooooo!!
:banana dancer:
Fantastic! Well done liz :)

p.s....im still extremely jealous! :giggle:

Hi summergurl, I was just wondering if you were at plym uni cos i was too until this yr! i graduated from criminology and criminal justice and you look just like someone on my course?

Hi angela ... i replied to your message but i bet we recognise each other as i did criminal justice studies with psychology so our paths probably crossed at one point or another ...

Thats fantastic, New job AND being thinner what a boost for your confidence x

Back