O/T Tattoo Design...

If I had a tattoo (which Im not and I wont) but id have stars. I went to uni with a girl who had big stars to represent her mum and dad, smaller ones to represent her and her siblings, then her nieces and nephews were represented with slightly smaller ones. Lovely idea i thought xxx

ahahah yea i do, are you from round the area?! ahhh this is weird im famous :p

lol my boyfriend was in today booking an appointment, u may remember he was saying his brother liam was streaking or something(not in the shop just talking about him streaking lol)! ill have to tell him ur on the forum! small world :D

hehehe!
i got mine 2day!
tat15.jpg

jennifer, i vaguely remember some sort of conversation about someone streaking but not too sure, whats your boyfriend called? have you been in before? lol this is so bizarre

jennifer, i vaguely remember some sort of conversation about someone streaking but not too sure, whats your boyfriend called? have you been in before? lol this is so bizarre

lol i have only been in for piercings from charlie as i actually live in east yorkshire and my tattooist doesnt do them! my boyfriend is called kev he was in on sat getting a tat in his chest he has got all his tattoos from there, apparently you have pierced some of his friends lol

where in east yorks are you form jennifer? x

What a fascinating post! Being from a generation where tatoos were only on sailors, I look at all the girls with them and wonder if I would ever succumb.I think a small Japanese script would probably be my limit. (mainly because I can't stand pain!)

I have a few tattoos. I have my name is hieroglyphics, the eye of horus, an egyptian ankh and 5 stars for liverpools european cups..lol. I am itching to get another very soon!

its the sound of the needles soo addictive its like they are saying come on in lol ! i have 4 at the min but want another

Back