1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T The Kooks at Eden

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kevandju5, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Had such a good time last night. Went to see the Kooks play at The Eden Project.

Got a bit wet in the rain, but it was SO good. There was a real festival atmosphere. We got there early and wandered around the Mediterranean biome, where a band was playing. Then watched Ladyhawke with a glass of vino. She was really good!

Finally saw the Kooks with another glass of vino and I was bedazzled by the lights display. All the biomes were lit up and fashing at one point, the Kooks were rocking and we were all dancing along - amazing! Loved it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Sounds great. I love the Kooks

Irene xx
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Now you're making me feel really old! Sorry I've never heard of them! Did see the Beatles in my youth! But I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourself, and what a venue!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.