O/T - This song made me cry - it's the best thing i've ever heard

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jennyonaplate, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I listened to this song on my ipod on my way home and it made me cry but smile at the same time. it's available for download only and all proceeds go to cancer research - Just thought i'd share this brilliant song with you!

YouTube - Long Live The Queen

wannabeminime likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just seen your link & listened to it. Heard a very close friend of my husband died this week of cancer, after a really hard fought battle. He was 45, literally clean living, fit & healthy. My Dh is working abroad and told me over the phone last night.

I feel kind of numb but this song brought the tears out. Its beautiful, thank you.

4. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mum years ago to cancer and this song really reminded me of my mum's 'going down partying' attitude.

I've listened to it so many times now that I can finally listen to it without crying now.

5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Wow what an amazing song. Thanks for posting it. Made me cry, the words are wonderful.

6. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The rest of his album is really great too - he's such a brilliant song writer, really capturing his moods and emotions in each song. where have all the other song writers like that gone?!!

7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Wow.. thats all i can say.. the song is amazing..

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.