O/T - This song made me cry - it's the best thing i've ever heard

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
I listened to this song on my ipod on my way home and it made me cry but smile at the same time. it's available for download only and all proceeds go to cancer research - Just thought i'd share this brilliant song with you!

YouTube - Long Live The Queen

Just seen your link & listened to it. Heard a very close friend of my husband died this week of cancer, after a really hard fought battle. He was 45, literally clean living, fit & healthy. My Dh is working abroad and told me over the phone last night.

I feel kind of numb but this song brought the tears out. Its beautiful, thank you.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mum years ago to cancer and this song really reminded me of my mum's 'going down partying' attitude.

I've listened to it so many times now that I can finally listen to it without crying now.

Wow what an amazing song. Thanks for posting it. Made me cry, the words are wonderful.

The rest of his album is really great too - he's such a brilliant song writer, really capturing his moods and emotions in each song. where have all the other song writers like that gone?!!

Back