• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T Thunder Storm!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Yes, Sarah-Jayne we have it here in Norfolk now, the heavens have just opened and its as dark as night and the lightening is spectacular....

its sunny where i am. no thunderstorm in sight :p

lwtblb

Silver Member
Nothing here as yet, it's been sunny most of the day, but the sky has now gone a funny colour & I was thinking earlier that the air was feeling very heavy....maybe it's on it's way!!

BaysideJ

Starting over
was walking along the coast this evening and the sky was looking very dark heading towards essex and beyond. I live on the north kent coast and can see across towards southend on a clear day. Still fairly bright here.

We had fantastic thunder and lightning here in Northern Ireland for 3 hours yesterday, non stop. It was awesome. I love it. Havent had thunder in about 8 years.
And the forked lighning was amazing.
And the hailstones were something else. I thought our conservatory roof was about to give way to it.
Summer eh.? lol

Beki

Gold Member
was walking along the coast this evening and the sky was looking very dark heading towards essex and beyond. I live on the north kent coast and can see across towards southend on a clear day. Still fairly bright here.
ooh whereabouts? i'm on the north kent coast too! :D

at about 4ish we had a few claps of thunder and about 5 mins of rain, then sunshine. then at about 8ish we had more thunder and about 20 mins of rain. i wish it'd come down properly with lots of thunder and lightning... it's been really muggy here the last few days :hmm:

Can somebody send me some of that thunderstorm? I could use something to dampen the EVIL pollen! :)

Beki

Gold Member
we've got a high pollen count here aswell - for ages i've had such a stuffy nose! luckily i don't suffer with my eyes though!