O/T - Treated myself today

Trose1203

i quit eating & smoking so figured i deserved a treat....so I got botox'd in the forehead today lol,,,,in 4-7 days i will have a smooth forehead,, :eek:

lol.. Good for you.. Is it the first time you have done it??

Did it cost much? I would have come over and ironed your forehead for you for a fiver!! lol x x

yeah it was expensive €250, my friends think im mad they say they like my face the way it is,,,but im hoping to go to vegas in march for my 40th and i will be meeting friends i havent seen in a year so i want to look smoking hot lol (i moved back to ireland in feb after 11 years in san francisco)

Did it hurt? I'm a wimp......

I think I may have left it a bit late too!

I must say I don't think you look like you're going to be 40 next year at all! Late 20's, early 30's I'd have guessed. :)
I don't think I could get botoxed. I don't have a phobia of needles, it's just that I'd feel weird not being able to do my trademark frown lol!
It's great you treated yourself to something you wanted though and I'm sure you'll be smokin' hot for your holiday next year :D:D:D xxx

Sandra - it hurt a little getting it done and abit tender today,,so i will let you know how it looks when i cant move my forehead anymore lol.
Abbie - thanks for the compliment, your definately on the xmas card list!!!!

Sandra - it hurt a little getting it done and abit tender today,,so i will let you know how it looks when i cant move my forehead anymore lol.
Abbie - thanks for the compliment, your definately on the xmas card list!!!!

I had my eyebrows tatooed once, cos they're very fair, and I thought that it was agony! :cry:So now I just stick to dyeing them....bit pi88ed off as I thought that a tatoo was forever and my eyebrows only lasted a couple of years :(

As they say no pain no gain.....you are so brave to have botox. Though you look great for your age. I bet you must be really looking forward to you trip to Sin City!!!

cant wait funky,,,i love the place !!!!

i quit eating & smoking so figured i deserved a treat....so I got botox'd in the forehead today lol,,,,in 4-7 days i will have a smooth forehead,, :eek:

Wow, good for you, would love to hear how it turns out x

Back