O/T Weird Crush...

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
hmmm i know this is totally off topic but strange TV crushes...
i think im in love with James Corden...
I <3 him!!!

pmsl!!!
:eek:

Weird celebrity crushes are fun! I think most people have a guilty one that they wouldn't normally want to own up to!

As for me? Well, assuming that Alan Rickman doesn't count as a weird one (the man has a voice that can turn me to jelly in seconds... if I got hold of him I think I'd just want him to read to me for hours...) then I must confess to currently having something of a crush on Barack Obama... it seems disrespectful, somehow!

Ha i love Gavin and Stacey and i love James Cordon. I think he is fab and such a great actor. My secret 'weird' celeb crush is mr horton's brother simon in the vicar of dibley, can't remember his name in real life though eeek!!!

Ha i love Gavin and Stacey and i love James Cordon. I think he is fab and such a great actor. My secret 'weird' celeb crush is mr horton's brother simon in the vicar of dibley, can't remember his name in real life though eeek!!!

Is that Clive Mantle, the guy that was in Casualty?

mines Robert Carlisle of Full Monty fame. Skinny and ratty and so not my usual type. Bit of the cheeky chappy thing going on though.
Oh and Burnside from The Bill.

What a great Thread!! Richard Gere for me :D I'm showing my age I know... but Richard in Pretty Woman, OMG!! :p

Not weird I know, just s-s-sexy!! LOL

Ah but Richard Gere isnt a weird crush. Fantasised about him since Yanks and American Gigolo.

Seth Rogen for me x wit woo x

Mines thomas craig (he was tommy in corrie and also in soldier soldier and where the heart is) x

well for me its
Sean bean
Daniel Craig
Ed Norton
Nick Cage
and had a huge crush on the Clive owen

Liking Gary Barlow NOW is a bit of like 'Well, how could you NOT?'....but I ADORED him 1st time round, when I was in my young teen years, and everyone else seemed to call him 'the chubby, squint eyed one'! lol I kinda feel a bit put out that everyone else now fancies a bit of him too ;-) ROFLMAO

Back