O/T - Weird Crushes!

Oooh Beki I met Cowell once, interviewed him and he was completely and utterly charming, you can SO see why women fall for him.

noooooooooo!!! oh, i'm SO jealous!!

i bet he's great in bed aswell as being charming!!! i'm so jealous of his g/f haha :rolleyes:

Er, this one's not weird it's totally obvious but since we're talking about men in makeup can I just say two words: Jared. Leto.

(the 60 Seconds to Mars version with his guyliner and broodingness, obv)

there was a fab prog on C4 YEEEARS ago with claire danes.. cannot for the life of me remember the name of it, but i watched every episode and fell in love with him right there and then :D lol

just remembered it! 'my so called life' :D

I would have to say my current weirdest crush is Mickey Rourke. I know his face looks melted, so don't ask why!! lol x

In 9 1/2 weeks - pwhhhhooooooorrrrrrrr - i defo would!!!!!

Gregory house, swoon...
Johnny depp in pirates,swoon... Eddie murphy as a vampire.. the long hair, double swoon
and for the wierd one, zed from police academy!
That will keep me going for a while.:D
xx

Zed from Police Academy????!?!!!!?? AAAHhhhhaaahahahaha! Ditsy!!!! Sorry, but that's amazing! I love his voice and everything, but a CRUSH?!! :8855::8855::8855:

zed.jpg

Can boys play too? haha

My top one is definitely Glenn Close right now (well, her character in The Shield), but you can add to that Lorraine Kelly and Davina McCall too :)

Wonder how many syns they all are?!?

Although I would consider them all HEx's :)

Can boys play too? haha

My top one is definitely Glenn Close right now (well, her character in The Shield), but you can add to that Lorraine Kelly and Davina McCall too :)

Wonder how many syns they all are?!?

Although I would consider them all HEx's :)

Oh, and Kae from Biggest Loser USA. I love her wiggle she does at the start when she was at her biggest, and her weight loss and commitment have been inspirational!!

Jeremy Clarkson....
I am SUCH a petrol head, and if he can manoevre a car like that, imagine what he could do with me. ! ! !
And if you put Jeremy behind the wheel of an Aston Martin DB9, Im sorry but I could actually be arrested for thinking what Im thinking....

wow what can i say my weird crushes are very weird: alan rickman, johnny depp (only as captain jack sparrow tho), jim carrey, peter kay (i know!), and i can totally see the derren brown thing lol!

i think looking at the above maybe i only like comedians?

Im with the eyeliner and leather trousers - anyone remember David Bowie in the Labyrinth?

I also had a weird crush on Robbie Coltrane when he was in cracker (I think it was the character rather than him, as I don't fancy him now though....)

Andrew Marr. Could listen to him for hours.

George Irving (actor who played Anton Meyer in the early series of Holby City, and a couple of episodes of Casualty).

Not sure if that's weird enough?

Yes to Alan Rickman, especially as Snape! But my latest pash is Michel Roux junior of the scary eyes :eek: but sexy smile :rolleyes: and he can cook !

Mine when I was younger was Mel Gibson especially in Mad Max all that leather!!!!
I also like Ray Winston and Stephen Moyer (True Blood)Plus the whole make cast of Brothers and Sisters (especially season 4)!!!

Helen x

Erm...Alan Rickman. Old enough to be my Dad but hey ho.

I also think Phil Schofiled is nice too - so I agree with that one!

And Richard Hammond!!!

I AM GOING TO SEE EDDIE IZZARD TONIIIIGGHHHHT!!!

Just thought i'd share... hehehe

Excited. Soooo much excitedsness!

Back