O/T what a day

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well been a saint reguarding diet and went to pick son from mums and then back, so i had to make tea earlier for myself as i was going to a millionaire night at bingo ( only cos won in pass and got free tickets).

Didnt think i would get tea in time before going but i did, I sat right at the other side of the cafe so i was no where near it and played bingo.

Firstly i won 20 quid and i thought oh got no chance now winning anything else as i was playing on a machine that marks your bingo instead of paper, then i get a phone call of my eldest g/f saying my eldest and middle one fighting and she was telling me who did what blah blah, so i sat there thinking right do i leave at half time or stay.

Middle son begged me by text to stay and he would behave , well second to last game for 750.00 i wanted 2 for full house but was playing for 2 lines and my heart was all over place and no i didnt win lol, so thought calm down then we played last house and i wanted 86 and i thought calmly i wont get it then bam there it was so i shouted and won 1000.00 omg i was shaking like a leaf. There was a break and i thought go home but still had 3 more tickets for lates, and yes i won the last house on that too 100.00 :eek::eek:

Couldnt believe the luck ive had and i never get any, so treating my 10 year old for his birthday green day tickets which is on his birthday so going for them tomoz ohh cant wait cos i love em hehehe.

Hope everyone else had a wicked fab sunday :)

WOW! Congratulations and well done!:party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo:

I see you have found a home for your winnings already!!!

Love Mini xxx

:0clapper::0clapper: Congratulations Jacquie - I'm thrilled to bits for you, well done sweetheart.....:party0019:

wow, well done, lady luck is deff... your best friend....wish she was mine .lol ... happy spending x

OMG, what a brilliant evening!!!!
Don't forget to treat yourself to something frivolous and totally unecessary that you really want :)

Awww...well done Hun!!! I was 2 away from the National once, so I know how exciting it can get!
Have fun spending the money, but dont forget yourself either!

oooh excellent!!! i'm chuffed for you!!! :D xx

Back