O/T - What shoes to wear with jeans?

RobertaCD

Off topic - Since being overweight for longer than I care to remember, I have lost touch with style/fashion generally..

Now I can fit in my Size 14 jeans :D I'd like some advice on what shoes to wear with them.

Not trainers or ankle boots - any other ideas? Preferably flats. Anyone got any ideas or links?

TIA.
Roberta

ballerinas? they look nice with jeans x

as a thought dolly bar shoes look very nice andpeacocks do a low heel range at the moment that are soooooooo comfy. i rarely wear heels (live in trainers) so i can deffo recomend them. cheap too but dont look it.

i might have a look at them i love dolly bars x

I agree, ballerinas look lovely with jeans and can be worn to be either casual or slightly smarter. How about some flat calf-knee length boots with your jeans tucked in? There are some lovely bright, colourful ones out this year. As posted above, a kitten heel can be really comfy too. HTH xx

I have no idea what dolly shoes are and will go and have a nosy...

I like the jeans tucked into boots look but I am really short with little legs and don't think I can carry it off. :cool:

Ah! Like ballerinas but with a strap! I like them....

BUT what to wear when the weather gets colder? I don't think the dollies will look great with socks..... Back to ankle boots?

I love ankle boots, in fact I rarely wear anything else for autumn and winter. Got a good variety of leather and suede pairs, black, brown, beige, olive, maroon and red.
Oh, did I mention, I am a shopaholic!

Back