Step 1 Sole Source A man with a plan - 1 pair of jeans, 3 T-shirts & 1 hoodie

Hi skinny bunny, yeah a vlcd will do that for you lol. I was surprised how much food affected my moods, obviously eating whatever we want makes us happy..........take it away from us and we will cut your heart out and stamp on it in front of you lol..........I had a pretty similar issue at my place of work as I didn't tell anyone I was on cambridge. this meant that I was either hiding in my office or nipping out in the car to have my shakes / bars. This continued for 5 weeks until people started to notice that I had lost weight, then I kinda thought that it was obvious to them that I was on a plan so there was no longer any point in hiding it. Keep up the good work Hun x

Thanks! Re read my post. Don't think I'm that irrational any more thank goodness. It was a tough week being up and down, nice one minute, a total psycho the next and then back to nice in the flick of a switch:0) Then having to apply damage limitation to every interaction I had..... that poor colleague still hasn't harassed me.....

Anyway. Nearing the end of week 4, 23lb down. 1 stone to go:0) One solitary person at work has noticed......that or I've been so horrible that nobody dare mention anything personal about me for fear of an explosion.

Made me laugh what you said about eating in the car. There's probably hundreds of us all over the country nervously eating our 2 tea spoons of rice pudding in the stationary cupboard, hoping that noone's biro runs out or they don't need a new prit stick.

It'll be worth it:0)

Hi Lee
God 41 pounds , I was saying if I could break 41 pounds i'd be in the 199 , Yes low moods while food is taken away but we have no choice as its making us unhappy , and wondering if we sit on a chair if we will break it lol so many reasons to keep on with this mad plan , fast loss and being able to except the way we look because we don't except it now . How did it feel to hear people say you've lost, that's a lot to lose Lee in 5 weeks , :) I think Cambridge is the best in taste but just now I can't afford it . its working out for me 46 a week so im doing exante just now and LL bars too . How long do you think you will be on Cambridge Lee ? so you had a bloating feeling the other week ? well keep going its all paying off !
Product water repeat sleep , exciting lol what more from life could you want lol

Back