• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T - What would you do...

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
S: 10st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.76%)
Saturday night i went to Dudley Castle for the ghost festival. I had a psychic reading with a guy who told me that i was going to be changing my career soon to something that i've always wanted to do, something very creative & i would have to train for it. My dream job is to open my own bakery.
Got me thinking... thought i'd post this as a bit of fun. What would be your dream job? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Food tester for sure! Omg I could just test yummy foods all day! Either that or a food critic, minus the write up! Would just be writing things like 'mmmmmm' and 'omg delish' lol :D

GymClassHero

Silver Member
S: 19st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 7st13lb(41.42%)
My dream job would be something not very taxing such as a dolphin trainer in the carribean, just chilling in the sun all day and working with the gorgeous dolphins would be immense.

Failing that i want to get into the Fire or become a P/T in the next few years.

Busy_mam

S: 13st0lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 3st5lb(25.82%)
milliner, I do it now but not enough to live by but my dream would be to make hats and fascinators each day. Currently I'm at home with my babies but before that I was a teacher

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Doctor.....

I went into nursing fairly late in my life and regret not doing it earlier, but I would love to have been able to train as a Doctor - maybe in another life, who know's. X

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
S: 10st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.76%)
Chocolate taster/buyer for Harrods, hopefully it would put me off the stuff lol.
I used to work for Thorntons. Did for 2 years. I thought the same but unfortunatley it just made me love chocolate even more. Had to taste it of course. Just so i knew what it was like if the customers asked!! hehe x

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
When I was young I wanted to be a foreign correspondant, I thought they sat by a swimming pool all day waiting for something to happen! :p

Now I wish I'd been a gardener! I would just love to have spent my life outdoors creating beautiful flowerbeds and growing veg. (and getting paid for it!) Perhaps the odd expedition to search out new species?

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I would love to be a make-up artist, a proper, professional one. I'm make-up mad and do people's make up loads, do the odd bride for weddings etc. But I've not got the guts to go it alone. I would need to lay out for a kit, advertising, website, etc. plus work up some serious business...there's so much competition out there. And you know when you've got a mortgage and stuff, it's scary becoming self-employed with irregular work and unsteady income with no security - especially when you're 30-something, and work for the government in a pretty secure job! I've been on the verge of doing it for a long time but never been brave enough to go the whole hog.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hopefully il be on my way to fufilling my dream job as haidresser.. i'd love to have the title of art director in a fancy salon in 10years time and be charging £45+ for a cut LOL

failing that, i think i'd love being a midwife, its always apealed to me.. i just need to be less sqweemish, and not untill id had my own, so i could truely relate! xxx

1974rach

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
my dream job would be a fine jewellery buyer...

and a mummy.

xxx

aliflower

S: 14st6lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0st1lb(0.5%)
If I weren't so squeamish then a vet :doggy:
Otherwise I'd have loved to be a proper musician as opposed to someone who can play-ish and sing-ish...

S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh, I would love to be a florist.

I walk past a florist every day and they have the most amazing arrangements

I would also like to own a wedding dress shop!! Everyone would always be so happy!!!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Omgosh, i would love to own a wedding dress shop. Thats such a good idea. I love babies and weddings! lol.. maybe i could be a hairdresser-midwife-weddingdress shop owner all mixed in one?