O/T Work Rant - sorry

SarahSez

Silver Member
Aaaargh I just need to get this off my chest.

I've been off work for nearly 9 weeks now with operation on foot the tummy tuck, but I have been working from home.

Last week my boss only paid my 2/3 of my pay with no notice whatsoever. The wages cheque from the week before also bounced so left me very short of funds with direct debits going out. I asked him on Tuesday if he's put the remainder in my account and he said he had the previous afternoon; he blatently hasn't as its not showing!!

I'm so mad, i've decided to do no more work from home till i've got all of the money owed.

So cross - sorry for the moan!!

Rant over

Aaargh - now he is saying he will pay me what he owes me in the next few days (but wages dues again tomorrow). Funny he told me on Tuesday he'd banked in on Monday afternoon, and my colleague was there when he told me.

I so HATE liars!!!! :banghead: :badmood: :rant2: :flamingmad:

Hey Sarah,

I don't blame you for being mad! I hope you get your pay issues resolved, I don't know much about these things, but maybe the Citizens Advice bureau could help?

Rights to pay

Thanks for that. CAB say its an illegal deduction of earnings and I have to write a letter (recorded delivery) giving him so many days (of my choice) to pay me.

I've just realised though that I didnt tell them officially i am off sick but I am working from home, so i'd better just check before I send it!!

Back