O/T xenical and PG

Sona, ive just remembered something - my period was 2 weeks late this month and i was panicing too, but when i read the xenical side effects, one of them is that it can affect your cycle.

Oh and big congrats on paying the big chunk off the mortgage, no mean feat in this economic climate!

hey FBB!
thanks for the info! i was worried as iv been regular while of been on the tabs even now im not overdue i have just been feeling sick all the time and tired and weeking alot and i thougt that i was getting all the symptoms!! Im actually feeling a bit of cramping now aswell! must be a day or so away i recon!

Ive made the payment now im feeling a bit scared! hoep i dnt need the money back for any reason! we' (me n hubzy) have been planning to pay off for a while now!

hey sona, congratulations on paying off the 10k! i would also say congratulations on not being pregnant, but i'm not sure if that's the right word to use? lol. it sounds as though it's not the right time for you, so i'm sure it'll all work out in the long run :) x

hey emma!

thanks hun! its not the right time as ive got a 16 month old baby boy who im still getting used to! and i hope to give him all the attention he needs in his babyhood before i get PG again.. i think every baby deserves thier own time n attention before its shared! thats just my opinion anyway..

Re- the 10k i hope i manage to save more up to pay off another lump sum soon and then i can move in and be able to afford the moratage and bills!! 2.5 years and counting! lolz

I agree with you about babies deserving their own time and attention, you're definitely doing things the right way in my opinion! :) Two and a half years seems a long time now, but it'll be here before you know it. Time passes so quickly, just try and focus on how happy you'll be to be back in your own home, and that day will come sooner than you think! :D x

Thanks emma! *hugs*

Now regarding the possible PG...
Ive actually decided to STOP taking the tablets again today!! lolz i know what ur thinking im changing my mind like a yoyo! Well one of the ladies on the Weight watchers forums said that she got a neg PG test when testing for one of her pg's and eventually it came up pos. So i think i may have been a bit hasty testing 1 day early and believing the result! SO im going to now wait untill TOM starts and then go back on tablets. Im currently 1 day over due. (eeeekkk) But i AM getting slight cramps so im just gona wait it out... (have got another first responce ready, but not gona use untill im atleast 5-6 days over)

Like i said *deep breath in, deep breath out* Either way im going to be fine with it really....

Oh I know how you feel, I get paranoid really easily myself, even though I've got an implant in my arm and use contraceptives every time, but I can't help but worry at the back of my mind lol. It's definitely better to stop taking the pills just to be on the safe side. Keep us updated, I'm dying to know what the outcome is! :D x

lolz @ emmas enthusiasm!

Well hun i havent come on yet so that puts me two days overdue!! had some cramps yesterday but nothing today! i dont have any symptoms anymore either so i think its just a crazy body month! i will stay off the tablets for the moment though untill im sure wither way! will test in 3-4 days again. Im off to mums on sunday so that should be fun! i will stick to Weight watchers hence stick to my points / low fat as much as possible!

Ok its all over!!
Lol TOM came to visit this morning! So back on the tablets.. in pain.. at work.. and high on pain killers!!!!

all that drama hey?
xx

hahaha good to hear you ok ish lol

xxx

Phew!!!

Hun, glad you got the right result for you.

See with me my periods always used to be exactly 28 days apart, then as I got heavier they could be 30-36 days apart. Now after loosing 2 stone they are back to 29/30 so the weight loss has made me regular again.

But as FBB says it is one of the side effects, the side effects are different for us all it seems.

It may have been stress hun, from the MIL I have always found that a big thing for affecting your cycle.
Take care xx

Yay I'm glad you've got the result you wanted! :) x

Back