:o(

Planet_Dots

Well tomorrow was meant to be the day that I was starting the CD but now it's not :cry: I have been waiting for nearly 6mths to have quite a large op and the apt came through yesterday (typical). I just don't think that it is feasible to do it whilst having the op or in the initial period after and my consultant and hubby agree :cry: I am fed up about it but also know how important the op is and it is better for me to recoup from that first! So, have decided that I am going to do SW until I feel well enough after the op and then straight on to CD :D I will still pop in to see how you are all doing and good luck to everyone! I am sure I will be floating over on the SW forum too!!
xxx

Oh! All the best for your op! When is it?

Good plan to do another diet in the meantime, and you won't be able to go straight back onto CD, but using another diet wont be a bad thing until you can.

Best of luck :)

Oh! All the best for your op! When is it?

Good plan to do another diet in the meantime, and you won't be able to go straight back onto CD, but using another diet wont be a bad thing until you can.

Best of luck :)

Thanks hun :) Well I have a pre-op apt on Tuesday (this is the apt that came yesterday) and my actual op will be within the next two weeks. I just want to get it over and done with now to get on with things xx

Well tomorrow was meant to be the day that I was starting the CD but now it's not :cry: I have been waiting for nearly 6mths to have quite a large op and the apt came through yesterday (typical). I just don't think that it is feasible to do it whilst having the op or in the initial period after and my consultant and hubby agree :cry: I am fed up about it but also know how important the op is and it is better for me to recoup from that first! So, have decided that I am going to do SW until I feel well enough after the op and then straight on to CD :D I will still pop in to see how you are all doing and good luck to everyone! I am sure I will be floating over on the SW forum too!!
xxx

Hi and i think your plan to wait is a very sensible one, get the op over with and recover first. so good luck with your op and a speedy recovery, and just think how well prepared you are going to be for Cd :D Take care

Thanks Lynn and June. My head tells me that waiting is the best and most healthiest thing to do but I just wanted to get started! Like you say though at least I will have had a good preperation period :)

Thanks Lynn and June. My head tells me that waiting is the best and most healthiest thing to do but I just wanted to get started! Like you say though at least I will have had a good preperation period :)

Yes i think it must be hard, waiting all this time but we will still be here when you are back to full health and ready for Cd. take care and keep us posted.

xxx

Good luck for the op planet dots. Hope it goes well.

You aren't allowed to do CD for 3 months after having any surgery unfortunately. I had an op in January and gained weight in the week after it so I panicked and got back onto CD :whoopass: thinking it was probably just precautionary advice. I convinced myself that with all the vitamins and minerals in it, I'd heal up better than I ever had before! It may be coincidence but I haven't :( I've been backwards and forwards to the hospital all the time hiding my dirty little CD secret!

I've suffered no lasting effects thank God but my scars now, 3 months on look like they have at about 4 or 5 weeks following previous surgeries.

So don't rush into it hun. Don't make the same mistake as me. Let yourself heal up first whilst following a protein rich diet - I was told that this aids wound healing - then get back to CD when the 3 months are up.

All the best x

Back