Well tomorrow was meant to be the day that I was starting the CD but now it's not :cry: I have been waiting for nearly 6mths to have quite a large op and the apt came through yesterday (typical). I just don't think that it is feasible to do it whilst having the op or in the initial period after and my consultant and hubby agree :cry: I am fed up about it but also know how important the op is and it is better for me to recoup from that first! So, have decided that I am going to do SW until I feel well enough after the op and then straight on to CD I will still pop in to see how you are all doing and good luck to everyone! I am sure I will be floating over on the SW forum too!!