:o(

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
:wave_cry:

I started the 1000 plan yesterday - and I was really nervous about gaining weight.. The wedding is in 11 days, I've only just got my dress to fit and I can't afford to gain any weight!!

This morning when I got on the scales they'd gone up by half a pound.. I know it's not much - but is this the way it's going to go??? I cant keep putting on weight every day until the wedding.... I was so good yesterday too, I went to a carvery in the evening with a friend and there was so much I didn't have - even the waitress was amazed that I didn't have any roast pots, stuffing, yorkshire pud, parsnips, cauliflower cheese or gravy.. Just turkey, veg and a couple of small new pots...

So why have the scales gone up??? Is this carb reloading???

Can anyone cheer me up, I've got another dress fitting in a couple of hours and at the moment I'm really apprehensive (not over the half a pound but where it's going to stop going on..)

thank you..

It'll be glycogen, because you've started to reintroduce more carbs. Don't worry about it. You won't keep gaining weight.

Can I just suggest that even if you were eating normally you can't do a lot of damage in 11 days - might be worth stepping away from the scales as with 11 days til your wedding you probably have enough to stress about without daily weighing!

Hope all the preparations are going great - I'll be exactly where you are in 7 weeks!

hun i cant offer any advice really as im on ss but as kate said dont stress urself out with weighing, have a chat with ur cdc and see what she says. Enjoy the build up to the wedding as it only happens once, or with most people it does lol

please dont worry too much about it, as u know ive been on the 1000 plan for the last 2 weeks, a couple of times i did gain the odd 1/2llb but overall i'd lost 3lb after my weigh in yesterday and id lost inches too :D

Worrying about 1/2lb weight gain seems a little intense to me, body weight changes during the course of the day and is affected by minor things like water retention.

1 litre of water weighs 2.2lbs !

Back