Oatbran on offer

louschu

Just a heads up that oatbran is £1 a bag in Holland and Barretts at the moment, both the fine and the medium

louschu- thats great! whats the grammage on those badboys???

500g, for the same weight in tesco you'll pay £1.99, I refuse to pay that especially as this time last year it was 99p in tesco

Gosh yes- I got mine from tesco.
Best stock up at H&B then. Thanks for the heads up! :)
(Can't believe its doubled in price in one year! TUT!!!)

getting myself to H&B fo'sure- i wonder how long it lasts for cuz it might be worth buying in bulk...hmmmm!??!?

also, saino's are selling sainsburys taste the difference raw peeling jumbo king prawns (225g) for half price (2.50) atm. really tasty and quick to make- 2-3 mins cooking time for stir fry. I ate them all (200 cals) for lunch today which was so satisfying. kept me full until dinner time.

louschu said:
Just a heads up that oatbran is £1 a bag in Holland and Barretts at the moment, both the fine and the medium

Is it normally much more? My local H&B only charges £1.25 for the 500g bag normally so I always but 2 at a time with the wheatbran and a bag of flax seed (apparently permitted ) which is take for added comfort as I no longer have a gallbladder and sometimes don't digest properly

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

of three Holland and Barretts locally (ish!) only one sells medium ground oat bran and they are always sold out - must be lots of Dukaners about LOL.

Isn't it the 1p sale at the moment which would make it £1.01 for two bags?

Oooh yeah!!! Although not everything gets included in the 1p sale but I'll check it out tomorrow. Holland and Barrett do online sales too if you can't find oatbran locally but my friend who's also doing the dukan found hers in Tesco.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

last time i needed oatbran i got it online from holland & barret... it was buy 1 get one half price i think so i got 8 bags for £7.07

Back