Consolidation Oatbran on PP day?

louschu

This is probably a stupid question but i wanted to check before I went ahead and had breakfast. This is my first PP day on conso and I've re read the conso chapter in the book but it's not very clear if we are to continue having our oatbran on PP days or stick to protein only?

Absolutely yes :D

Please join in the Conso menu thread. :D

Thanks, i thought as much but I'm so scared of making a mistake in conso and ruining all my hard work i feel the need to double check everything:D

Welcome to Conso

(I keep calling "Consolation" by mistake - freudian slip and a catholic background?)

It took me a while to understand that Conso was cruise with a few extra foods - so my 6 pv days were still pv days - (but with bread, cheese and fruit), and my pp days were still pp days (but without bread, cheese and fruit).

Does that help?

Does that help?

thinking of it that way does help, still haven't had bread yet, I've been having half of my cheese allowance and a piece of fruit every day. I've had one gala meal so far so i'm going to weigh in at the end of the week to see what the damage is before I have any bread as I'm convinced I will put on weight with the introduction of the 'extras'

Ironically most of us seem to start of worrying about weight gain, then panic because the weight keeps falling off!

Ironically most of us seem to start of worrying about weight gain, then panic because the weight keeps falling off!

Speak for yourself. That's NEVER happened to me!

Back