• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oatbran

It should be in the cereal aisle near the muesli. The one I get in morrisons comes in a little see through bag, think the brand is called morning flake or something like that!

wholefoods section in tesco.

it looks like sawdust!

Topaz63

Gone a bit quiet
Dukan diet shop also has a particularly nice one. You get three for the price of one at the mo. Their wheat bran is good too.

Topaz63

Gone a bit quiet
Yes, it's linked to the DD site. They also have very nice low fat cocoa, rather expensive, and flavourings to cheer up the yogurt or galettes. I use the orange one a lot, but it lasts well, I've had it since April and am only half way through.

HTML:
Yes, it's linked to the DD site. They also have very nice low fat cocoa, rather expensive, and flavourings to cheer up the yogurt or galettes. I use the orange one a lot, but it lasts well, I've had it since April and am only half way through.
HTML:

Are you allowed cocoa?

bought some oatbran from Tesco thankyou everyone, going to try and start Dukan tomorrow.

ooh Topaz63, you wicked thing! I went online to look at the Dukan shop and ended up spending 38 quid on oatbran, 3 essences and cocoa! I just love spending money that I haven't got...;)