Oatbran

It should be in the cereal aisle near the muesli. The one I get in morrisons comes in a little see through bag, think the brand is called morning flake or something like that!

wholefoods section in tesco.

it looks like sawdust!

Tesco Oatbran looks like this, £1.49 per 500g bag.

056685.jpg

;)

Found in the cereal aisle usually bottom shelf near the muesli.

Thank you all so much I'm thinking of starting Dukan but couldn't see it in Sainsburys (it is only a small store) I will call in Tesco on my way to work :)

HTML:
Yes, it's linked to the DD site. They also have very nice low fat cocoa, rather expensive, and flavourings to cheer up the yogurt or galettes. I use the orange one a lot, but it lasts well, I've had it since April and am only half way through.
HTML:

Are you allowed cocoa?

bought some oatbran from Tesco thankyou everyone, going to try and start Dukan tomorrow.

Yes, it's linked to the DD site. They also have very nice low fat cocoa, rather expensive, and flavourings to cheer up the yogurt or galettes. I use the orange one a lot, but it lasts well, I've had it since April and am only half way through.

ooh Topaz63, you wicked thing! I went online to look at the Dukan shop and ended up spending 38 quid on oatbran, 3 essences and cocoa! I just love spending money that I haven't got...;)

Back